• Tuesday 5:30 - 7:15 p.m. Level 1/2, April 7 to May 19
• Thursday 5:30 - 7:15 p.m. Level 2, April 9 to May 21
• Sunday, 10 - 11:45 a.m., Level 2/3, April 12 to May 24
• Monday, 6:30 to 8 a.m., Level 1/2, April 13 to May 18
• Monday, 5:30 - 7 p.m. Level 1, April 13 to May 18
No class Sunday, May 17
Level 1 classes are 90 minutes, Mondays $102
Level 1/2 and 2/3 classes are 105 minutes, Tuesdays and Thursdays, $140, Sunday, $120.
Make your cheque payable before March 27 and you'll be entered in a draw for a free one-hour private class.
If you are currently enrolled in a class, you have priority for registration. To hold your space for April your cheque is required by April 1. You may post-date your cheque to April 12.
Returning students do not need to fill in a registration form.
If you are a new student, please check with Eve for availability by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 778-918-8285. Then in fill in the contact information on this form, and mail, with your cheque, to Eve Johnson, 2112 Maple Street, Vancouver, V6J 3T3.
If you miss a class, you are welcome to make it up before the end of the session in any of the classes listed above. Please make sure you are dropping into a class that is suitable for your level.