• Sunday, 10 - 11:45 a.m., Level 2/3, April 13 to June 29
• Monday, 5:30 - 7 p.m. Level 1, April 14 to June 23
• Tuesday 5:30 - 7:15 p.m. Level 1/2, April 15 to June 24
• Tuesday 7:30 - 9 p.m. Level 1, April 15 to June 24
• Thursday 5:30 - 7:15 p.m. Level 2, April 17 to June 26
Sunday classes are a 10-week session. $195, tax included. No classes on Easter Sunday, April 20, or May 18.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday classes, are an 11-week session. Level one classes, $185; Level 1/2 and 2 classes, $215, tax included.
Make your cheque payable before March 30 and you'll be entered in a draw for a free one-hour private class.
If you are currently enrolled in a class, you have priority for registration. To hold your space for April, your cheque is required by March 30. You may post-date your cheque to April 13.
Returning students do not need to fill in a registration form.
If you are a new student, please check with Eve for availability by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 778-918-8285. Then in fill in the contact information on this form, and mail, with your cheque, to Eve Johnson, 2112 Maple Street, Vancouver, V6J 3T3.
If you miss a class, you are welcome to make it up before the end of the session in any of the classes listed above. Please make sure you are dropping into a class that is suitable for your level.