Arkaya Men's CIrcle
Facilitated by Ross McKeachie
Dates: Friday nights from February 23 to May 18
Note: There will be a break for Easter Weekend
Time: 7:30 - 9:30 PM
Location: Yoga on 7th (156 East 7th Ave. @ Main St.)
For info or to register contact Ross:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 604-358-9223
- Join an uplifting and supportive group of men for this 12-week series.
- Learn the foundations of Yoga.
- Cultivate a consistent personal practice.
- Learn from inspiring men who will present mini-workshops on their area of expertise.
- Close the series with a traditional First Nations sweat lodge ceremony.
- The practices are suitable for all levels of physical health & all levels of yoga practitioner. One can benefit from just doing the breathing and being with the community.
Each week will involve yoga practices & a circle for sharing of insights.
What is Arkaya?
Arkaya is a heart-centred community of evolutionary Yoga practitioners, founded by Yogacharini Maitreyi who comes from South India. Arkaya Yoga, Healing and Mindfulness offers tools and practices to heal, realign and integrate all dimensions of self - body, emotions and mind - allowing one to live up to their highest potential in a step-by-step way. The practices are rooted in classical Yoga and Tantra - with adjustments to meet the needs of the modern body-mind.
Ross is dedicated to supporting others in their journey and serving the evolution of consciousness. He comes from an eclectic background which led him onto the mystical path. The Community Builder & Communications Director for Arkaya, he is also trained & certified by his teacher, Yogacharini Maitreyi, as a teacher of Arkaya Yoga, Healing & Mindfulness. Ross is a certified coach using the Accelerated Evolution methods - a set of consciousness enhancing tools distilled from the world’s healing and wisdom traditions. The common thread is that both of these modalities work to heal and dissolve old, unhealthy patterns and to align one with their highest potential.