SHARE YOUR BEING
The essence of Arkaya Yoga and how to structure a class
Sept 10th - 10.am to 6.00 p.m
This one day Bliss-shop will help you re-connect to your Being as well as understand and imbibe the structure of a Classical and Arkaya Yoga class
Learn about the tools and methodology and the wide repertoire inherent in the system and how to bring them together.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
1. Open to anyone who wants to understand how the structure of a yoga class impacts their brain and emotions as well as their life.
2. For Yoga teachers to understand the deeper meaning of the practices and principles in yoga and how to structure a class for different age groups, awareness levels and capabilities.
3. If you want to learn about all the tools in Classical yoga, how it comes together in Arkaya yoga, their Sanskrit names, correct pronunciations and an easy way to allow practices to sink into your muscle memory and enable flow and grace on a day-to-day level.
4. If you want to learn how to structure a class for yourself. Build a solid foundation so you do not get bullied by yourself or another into doing a practice that will harm you in the long run or perpetuate your imbalances.
5. If you want to be mentored for incorporating yoga in your profession or to teach Yoga.
6. Those planning to join the Arkaya Teacher training in Vancouver or India, January 25th to February 27th, 2017 in Kerala. The course includes ayurvedic treatments
Less is more in Yoga, so absorption and not hoarding any practice is the key here.
Allow the light in you to shine through
Yogacharini Maitreyi is a Practical Mystic and founder of Arkaya. She was given many titles such as Yogacharini (Guide and Visionary), Yoga Chemmal (Expert) and Yoga Shiromani (gem) in India since 1997. With over 100 published articles she trains Yoga Teachers across the world. She also runs a foundation in India for human empowerment. The focus is on children living in slums For more go to arkaya.net http://www.sundaytimes.lk/091220/Magazine/sundaytimesmagazine_01.html
E transfer email@example.com
For details call 604 628 9409
Find us on FB as Arkaya Vancouver