How we sit determines our posture, and for most of us, the news is not good.
We sit in a C shape, with our weight on our buttock muscles. Because we sit for long periods, the way we sit also shapes how we stand, and how much back pain we feel.
People without back pain sit with the weight on their bones, and their spines long and lifted.
Take the eye-opening, mind-blowing Spinefulness Foundations weekend and:
• Experience a new life-changing pain-free way to sit, stand, walk, bend and sleep.
• Take home clear and specific guidelines.
• Receive individual hands-on assessment in a small group class.
• Improve posture dramatically.
• Know what to do when something hurts.
Dates and times:
Friday, September 7: 6 to 8:30 pm
Saturday, September 8: 9:30 am to noon, 1:30 to 4 pm.
Sunday September 9: 2 to 4:30 pm
Fee: $350 + GST ($367.50)
Early bird discount: $300 + GST ($315) if payment is received by August 24. Your cheque or e-transfer holds your place.
Learn more at http://www.yogaon7th.com/spinefulness
Questions? Email Eve at email@example.com
Eve Johnson is a certified Spinefulness teacher as well as a certified Iyengar Yoga teacher..